Things To Look For
While standing in a group, all feet point to the “one who is in charge”!
- The next time you see a group of 3 or more women together, make note of the where their feet are pointing. They will “turn” to the the alpha female with the part of their body which reports most accurately the “truth”- the feet!
We mimic the Alpha in social cues and style
- Intonation, volume and pitch of voice, even the “length” of laughter is copied or mimicked by the members of a group standing in proximity to an alpha.
They show their confidence in interesting ways
- They will be the first to introduce others, bringing social ease to a group. They are not afraid of being in the limelight. An example of this is telling jokes, offering opinions without being cajoled.
- They are “social lubricators”, bringing harmony and mediation when called for in situations of all types.
- They demonstrate vulnerability and confidence, an example of which is they are NOT afraid of admitting their mistakes.