- Mary Schechter...
- Leadership Series: Personal Excellence and Peak Performance...
I was skeptical going into this, thinking that it was going to be a waste of my time. Upon completion of the program, I was not only thinking about how to apply what I had learned on my job, but also in other aspects of my life. I actually enjoyed the program.
Mary was fantastic. She talks in such a way that you are drawn to what ever she has to say. She is very interesting and the information is presented in a fashion that is fun and educational at the same time.
The facilitator is top notch. She is able to speak to a group of strangers and make the audience feel at home. She uses real examples to bring the points together. I thoroughly enjoyed your program on Peak Performance in the workplace today.
I thought the program was great! I will think of others peoples feelings before I act or say something.
I am amazed how participants opened up. I have worked with a lot of there people 11 years and have never heard them so candid.
I think Mary did an excellent job. I found this program really enjoyable and will find it easier to assert myself in certain situations. Mary a great speaker and certainly is doing what she is passionate about.
I believe peak performance is a wonderful program. I would take it again. I also have told many people about it and have encouraged them to take it….
I felt that Mary made the atmosphere very non threatening and supportive. I personally saw that at least one person in the group had a revelation about a behavior that was unnerving to others and agreed to work toward changing it.
- Supervisory and Management Training…
97% Excellent Rating for MDA Packaging Industry Cluster Initiative, Spring 2005
- - HSM Packaging, Inc.
- 95% excellent rating for Supervisory Training, Onondaga Community College
- The course was great. It opened my eyes to different ways of doing things and dealing with situations. It made me reflect on all the training and learning's I have had over the years. Mary was an excellent teacher and made the course very exciting and interesting.
- - Climax Manufacturing, Lowville New York
- Dealing with Conflict in the Workplace…
- Really knows her material….she kept the seminar moving and everyone involved throughout day…anxious to see her again as she is outstanding facilitator….
- 5.57 out 6 rating
- -Jefferson County Rehabilitation Center, Watertown New York
Mary really made teambuilding fun using the MBTI, I had this before, however, your approach was unique and inclusive. Thank You!
- -Leadership Oswego, Oswego New York
Mary was well prepared..well educated and one the best speakers and trainers I ever had.
- - Bryant Stratton Colleges
I've done this before; this session brought new information to light despite my skepticism. Fascinating…want to study it more…
- -National Grid Companies
Content was excellent…using real life examples and allowing discussion was so helpful; excellent insight into the temperament of our office.
- -Onondaga Community College, Office of Human Resources
- Mary brought a tremendous amount of energy, insight and challenge to our company. Se was organized with excellent examples, activities and hand outs.
- She opened doors that as human service providers, we rarely open ourselves… Hutchings Psychiatric Center
Mary challenged me to take a look at myself and maybe take chances to think and do things that are outside my comfort zone. She was focused and able to keep us on track.
- -Hutchings Psychiatric Center
- Advanced Communication Skills In The Workplace...
Excellent presenter, whose role playing and interactive approach were very powerful ways to learn how to deal with difficult people I work with.
- -Family Benefits Program, Albany, New York
When asked how seminars could be improved in the area of working with difficult clients, one participant shares…I do not see how it can (be improved at this point) Mary is an excellent trainer, she is open to suggestion and allows for expanding on situations to maximize learning when needed. Thanks Mary!
- -New York State Department of Labor